Roll-On Pool Plaster - 53 lb kit (bag of powder + container of polymer mix)
Designer & Manufacturer of the Original Roll-On Pool Plaster! Beware of copy-cats!!!
A cement-based, swimming pool plaster for gunite & shotcrete pools, existing plaster & marcite (For ICF & bare concrete swimming pools - click here for details). It is packaged as a kit and easy-to-apply with a standard paint roller and smoothed with a MagicTrowel. It is suitable for residential, commercial, hot-tubs, chlorine and salt water system application. This coating is also designed to coat and waterproof water-falls, fountains & concrete ponds. This product is NOT a pool paint but a true cement-based swimming pool plaster and resurfacing coating.
Coverage - See above for calculator link
Required tools - MagicTrowel 12" & 18" (click on tools)
- The product CAN NOT be applied over paint, fiberglass or steel surfaces. It can ONLY be applied over existing plaster or masonry surfaces (please refer to the surface preparation section in the installation instructions).
- Application over bare concrete, uncoated gunite & shotcrete, and ICF require a basecoat - Powerbase - contact us for more details.
- “Roll It On and Blade It Smooth!”
- A true cement-based plaster – NOT a paint
- Provides a water-resistant finish for swimming pools, hot tubs, fish ponds, fountains and water features
- Pre-measured kits for an error free mixing ratio
- Easy two-coat application
- Yields a smooth plaster finish
- Polymer-modified for added flexibility, excellent freeze-thaw resistance and perfect adherence to pool plasters and concrete surfaces
- Water cleanup
- Available in several standard colors and custom colors upon request
- Also available with premixed colored quartz
- Please visit our website for available colors - Color Chart